Utilizing this Killing Floor 2 Trainer.
- Dispatch the trainer first, at that point dispatch the Game and after that Press F1 at the Main Menu.
- Tune in for “Actuated”.
- Press wanted choice key
Killing Floor 2 Trainer Choices:
- Numpad 1: Heal
- Numpad 2: Super Health
- Numpad 3: Ammo
- Numpad 4: Reload
- Numpad 5: Grenade
- Numpad 6: Money
- Numpad 7: Flashlight
- Numpad 8: Armor
- Numpad 1: Heal – if your wellbeing is getting low, squeeze this to mend back up.
- Numpad 2: Super Health – squeeze this key to give huge high wellbeing.
- Numpad 3: Ammo – squeeze this key and likely the present weapon will have enormous ammunition.
- Numpad 4: Reload – squeeze this key and the present weapon will have a gigantic clasp of ammunition.
- Numpad 5: Grenade – squeeze this key and the present projectile will have some more.
- Numpad 6: Money – squeeze this key and you have uber cash.
- Numpad 7: Flashlight – flip this on and when you utilize the spotlight it won’t come up short on battery.
- Numpad 8: Armor – squeeze this key to right away fill the defensive layer.
Briefly Disable Hotkeys:
To briefly debilitate the Hotkeys, press CTRL-H after trainer is initiated. You can utilize CTRL-H to re-initiate the Hotkeys also.
Making Custom Hotkeys:
You can tap on the real choice in the Trainer application itself to change the Hotkey or the esteem utilized for that choice. The trainer will spare your hotkeys for you. To erase this trainer, press the Debug Tab and afterward press CTRL-K and the keyswill be erased.
Killing Floor 2 Trainer
DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1